Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ME & WATER SPORTS


I was swimming in the ocean this afternoon here in Venice Beach and I was thinking about the many bodies of water I have leapt into and how much that leap means to me! I came home and saw this photograph of me at fourteen years old on the water polo team at Lowell High School in La Habra , California. How small I look and how impossibly wet I must be yet have managed to keep my big hair dry for the foto! I must have slipped my little body in my Speedo into the shallow end and taken my place in front of my friend Marco Schindelmann. Tomorrow when I go to San Diego to perform, I may well stop on the way south and hike down to Black's Beach, my favorite queer nude beach in the world, and let that water slip over my body. Not even my Speedo-at-age-fourteen coming between my skin and my water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>